$$!!Ea$y Money!!!$$
Bluestack and a VPN will help you on that
@r0k bluestuck is a software where you can have an android on your pc.
What if we use a VPN on bluestacks and add 3 devices

Just notice that this will not work because you can add 3 devices per IP
If you change your IP it will not work again because it takes your internet.
We can use bluestacks only if we you have one device and you want to add two more

So, @r0k`s idea is better
Quote:what if we take 3 devices and leave them next to a McDonalds??
we could blug them into those portable charging packs
ohh okay
(03-17-2020, 12:01 PM)Alekso21 Wrote: looks okay but kinda slow till you reach 20GB= $20 so you can cash out

are there any cheats/tips/coupons/codes or something?
Yes the trick is to put it on as amany devices per person.  You can only have 3 devices per IP.  But i have been putting it on all my friends devices.  Referalls help also but i think the best way to do it is to borrow your friends device and set yous up on their shit.  I see decent potential for for a nice amound of extra cash.  BEST PART NO [email protected]@@@@@@!!!!!!!!
[Image: anonsig.png]
Your One Stop Shop For All Your Hacking Needs!!!
(03-24-2020, 12:29 AM)r0k Wrote:
(03-17-2020, 12:01 PM)Alekso21 Wrote: looks okay but kinda slow till you reach 20GB= $20 so you can cash out

are there any cheats/tips/coupons/codes or something?
Yes the trick is to put it on as amany devices per person.  You can only have 3 devices per IP.  But i have been putting it on all my friends devices.  Referalls help also but i think the best way to do it is to borrow your friends device and set yous up on their shit.  I see decent potential for for a nice amound of extra cash.  BEST PART NO [email protected]@@@@@@!!!!!!!!
I think Referalls dont help,I made about 15 Referalls with an email that doesnt exist.
[Image: TJJ237E.png]
They work.  But those REFs have to make money and its only 10 percent. I started a thinktank group on facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/238346150668955/about/
Ok so i have bevd been woring on this for a week or 2 now and i can confirm it is a legit money maker